Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Let's try thing whole thing out....

I've decided to try and use this website as a place to update everyone on the little goblin that will be inhabiting my uterus for next seven odd months. It will be almost impossible for me to call everyone individually with news, and frankly, I'm too lazy to do it! I also think it would be kind of creepy to post EVERYTHING on my facebook blog (my usual ranting ground) mainly because I don't want perfect strangers to know that much about me.
So here we go kids! Read at your own risk.

Week: 7
Feeling: Shitty
Mood: Depressed with times of euphoria

The morning sickness has hit me with full force. I was hoping and praying I wouldn't have to deal with it (my mother keeps reminding me she didn't have it--tell the baby that mom!) but apparently I've been very bad in a past life. If I eat about every hour and a half, I'm okay; if not I recommend everyone get out of my way. I should only have about a month of this left so here's hoping it wanes by the second trimester. I am having huge aversions to any kind of meat, especially red meat, fast food, and most dairy products.
Any ideas for help with the constant sickness?

2 comments:

SMP said...

My boss is 4 months pregnant and still has morning sickness! Not that you will too. Anyway, she and her doctor both swear by potato chips. Also Gatorade.

SMP said...

this is shelby, by the way. Congratulations!