Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Bump, My Bump, My Lovely Baby Bump

Shelby has demanded pictures of the baby bump but we don't have any. So I was going to post pictures of Vicky B., my idol, when she was pregnant, however I have found a VERY strange phenomenon.
This is the only picture I could find on the internet of Mrs. Beckham pregnant:


It's from her first pregnancy with son Brooklyn, nine years ago. NINE!! One of the most photographed women in the world who has spent at least 27 months of her life pregnant, has only one picture of her in this state that has been widely distributed.
I realize that it's only been in recent years that the celebrity baby craze has exploded, but she does have Cruz, who's three--how is it that there are no other pictures of her with child?! This one dates from the first incarnation of the Spice Girls. I just can't figure this out.

3 comments:

SMP said...

I think they just have "the help" inseminated.

SMP said...

Because she's terrified of looking like this

Jen said...

If that's true, that they have the help inseminated, then I want some of those genes because Cruz Beckham is SOOOOOO cute.
Also, Scary looks like that because she's scary and apparently never heard of those lovely things called MATERNITY SHIRTS!!