Monday, August 11, 2008

I ♥ (burn) You

I am currently taking two extra strength Pepcids a day and using Tums as necessary.
This big ol' baby boy is pushing all my organs to funny places in my abdomen and my stomach I am pretty sure is somewhere near my right boobie. Needless to say, this doesn't make the stomach happy, therefore it takes out it's displeasure on me by producing so much acid reflux I feel like I could breathe fire at just about any time of day or night.
Anyone have any remedies out there that is safe for the baby? While I am partial to ice cream, I have a feeling my doctor wouldn't agree.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had horrible heartburn starting at day 1 of 3rd tri, and my doc prescribed Nexium, which worked magically! If you don't want to wait to ask your doctor, I have quite a few left...