Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A Quickie

1.) Jonah went to the doctor for his 6 month checkup and he is in the 47% in weight, 78% in head circumference, and the 98% in length. How is he this tall? I asked the doctor and he said, "Well, it must just be his genes." What genes? It's not like Yale and I are descendants of the Jolly Green Giant. He's already wearing 9 month clothes because he is so tall. I have so many outfits he has never worn because the weather wasn't right and now he's too big.
2.) My weight loss has stalled and I gained 2.5 lbs. this week. I blame....um.....the economy. That's what everything else is being blamed on, why not the fact that I am an undisciplined eater? I'm still about 10 lbs. from where I was when I got pregnant and that was about 20 lbs. more than I wanted to be, so that means......I'm screwed?
3.) School is horrible, as usual, and I still haven't figured out what I'm supposed to be learning this semester. It's almost Spring Break and we haven't passed the Civil War in Constitutional Law. I'm hoping it all comes together by exams enough for me to pass. At this point, all I want is to graduate and find a job somewhere that will cover my student loans. Anyone know how I can get a job teaching at an upper level? Anyone?

No comments: