Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Veggie Tales

Since I've been pregnant, I've wanted tons of veggies!
My favorite thing to eat is baby carrots dipped in ranch dressing. I'm also partial to string beans, butter beans, salad, and just about any kind of vegetable you throw at me (yes, I'll eat those too). My new favorite meal is the avocado pizza from the Mellow Mushroom. I know, it sounds nasty, and I am admitting that it probably is for the normal person, but I am in love! I also like the veggie pizzas from Pizza Shack and veggie subs from Subway. I'm telling you, anything that is fresh I want. I've also been big on fruits, but that is nothing new to anyone who knows me. Strawberries, peaches, apples, bananas, yummy!!!!!
Sadly, another thing I've been wanting is Fun Pops, those Popsicles that you buy by the gross from the supermarket that are liquid then you freeze them. I ate four yesterday. So the way I see it, Jonah's getting a pretty well rounded diet right now.

4 comments:

SMP said...

Dude, those of us who live hours away would like to see some baby bump pictures so we feel in-the-loop. You know, just something simple. Something like HREF="http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_01/demimoore_468x647.jpg">this.

SMP said...

Again... this is Shelby. I don't know why it shows my name as that. Also, I suck at html and that link does not work. Go here.

http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2007/06_01/demimoore_468x647.jpg

SMP said...

Dammit. Okay, what about now?

Anything?

SMP said...

Hells yes!

Okay, I'll end this little diatribe now.