Not feeling well today. Really tired and vaguely nauseous. Looks like someone has a case of the Mondays.
I almost set the house on fire this morning because the heating element in our stove needs replacing and I didn't know it until I saw about a 1-inch flame in the bottom of the oven. It can be replaced, luckily, because Yale and I have very little luck with appliance purchases, plus we aren't exactly in the market to spend the amount needed to replace a stove as we do have the little one coming soon.
My parents' neighbor is convinced Jonah is going to be a girl. Since there is a pretty clear penis on the ultrasound, I'm betting he's wrong.
We're going to New Orleans this weekend for a friend's wedding and we're taking the train down. It ended up being just about the same price as if we drove and we don't actually have to do any thinking, just ride. I'm really excited--hopefully I'll be feeling better and it won't be TOO hot, although I am counting on the lovely people of New Orleans to take pity on the little mama and offer her some iced tea.
I'm obsessed with buying a new house although I don't know why. Our house is wonderful and I love it. I just have so much crap that I for some reason have deemed necessities and it's full full full. I wish someone would come in and just throw shit away without my knowing and get rid of stuff. I have pairs of shoes that I haven't worn in years, yet I can't bring myself to part with them. The same with purses. Anyone want to come and going shopping in my closet? I promise the prices will be cheap (in fact, Yale may pay you to take some of it). I think I'm just restless. I can't do a lot of stuff (i.e. cleaning out closets) but I know they need to be done and I feel like I'm just sitting my lazy ass around the house doing nothing. It's frustrating and at the same time I don't want to get started on a project that can't be finished before Jonah gets here.
Maybe New Orleans will be the perfect thing to distract me from this crazy idea I've gotten in my head. Here's hoping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment