
Jonah's room is being done in dinosaurs. (Yes, I realize this a complete 180 from what I had originally planned, but Yale was right: I can never go with my first decision). Specifically, the Jurassic collection from Pottery Barn Kids (I'm a little obsessed).
It's been sold out online for a while, but Ebay is awesome and I've gotten pretty much everything I need from there: Crib bedding, bedding to go on the twin bed I'm putting in the baby room (Mama's gonna need some rest in between feedings). Things I am currently looking for (and they don't HAVE to come from Pottery Barn):
A dinosaur mobile
Dinosaur plush toys
A dinosaur laundry hamper (either a liner or one of those canvas collapsibles)
Plus I'm pretty much looking for anything that any Pottery Barn Kids store still has in this collection (Minus the bedding, of course).
Here is your mission, should you choose to accept it:
Help one crazy mama who still has two exams left scour the Pottery Barn Kids stores looking for my spoiled first son's nursery accessories.
This is probably an impossibility since it's kind of an old line (it's only got one thing online left for babies and very little left for big kids--yes, I bought them all!) but I would really be indebted to anyone who could track me something down.
2 comments:
Cool! Jacob will be super excited when I tell him, he's going through a huge dinosaur phase! Are you done with Immigration yet? I just finished, but I'm not sure how I feel about it...
I'll try to check out the kid's section at the Pottery Barn outlet here.
Post a Comment